Travelling on a private jet to escape Coronavirus
How to reduce the risks!
Chartering a private jet can reduce the risk of exposing yourself and your family to the virus by limiting interaction with other travellers on commercial flights or by avoiding reaching busy airports.
How commercial airlines and private jet businesses are reacting to Coronavirus.
Commercial airlines are in continuous change due to the virus outbreak. Many airlines are cancelling thousands of flights and now they canceling even more due to the recent restrictions.
On the other side, on demand privet jet chartering companies are more welling to operate in and out the lockdown countries. However, they still follow the restrictions applied by nations.
Based on FPJ records, requests are increasing dramatically since January, coming from the Coronavirus regions. People are willing to spend thousands in order to be on the plane by themselves rather than to risk travelling with other passengers.
How can private jet travellers protect themselves and others from Coronavirus?
It is so clear for everyone that we are living in a critical situation during these days where the world is facing a pandemic disease.
When it comes to travelling, its restriction are changing and number of people infected with coronavirus is expected to increase in the next weeks, before it decreases. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), there is no reason for most people to rethink their travel plans taking in consideration that there are some countries are affected more than others. Therefore, safety is required!
If you decide to travel on a private jet during the COVID-19 outbreak
Here is how to stay safe on the way to the airport:
- Elder travellers and people with underlying health issues should avoid situations that put them at increased risk for more severe disease.
- Avoid crowded places and especially avoiding embarking.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid traveling if you are sick to protect yourself and others.
All the FPJ jets go through a sanitising process and we ensure that all the crew members are healthy by checking their temperature before every flight.