Fast Private Jet is a dynamic company working in business aviation and made up by a team of professionals with twenty years of experience in the industry. It brings together the founders of leading executive airlines in the field on a corporate and operational level. Fast Private Jet helps customers search the market for the best aircraft available for all kinds of trips, obtaining the best price available through our selected network of air taxi companies operating with private jets.
- •Seeking and closing sales via the international broker market.
- •Dealing with B2B charter enquiries from selected marketplaces.
- •Providing quotes to B2B clients (brokers or operators).
- •Booking trips as required, ensuring margins are made
- •Work on the fleet schedule in order to find the most optimised solution.
- •Liaising with the AOC holders.
- •Payment supervision, ensuring each trip is paid before the flight.
- •EU citizenship or Italian work permit.
- •Fluent in English (Native/Full Professional Proficiency).
- •At least one year working experience in aviation is preferred.
- •Undergraduate Degree (Bachelor, Diploma, etc.).
- •Good problem solving, decision making skills and a proactive approach.
- •Enjoy working in a target driven and challenging environment.
- •Keen on delivering the highest possible customer service.
Compensation and type of contract:
- •Permanent contract.
- •Annul gross salary starting from €30'000 (Negotiable based on skills and experience).
- •Annual bonus of €3'000 based on performance.
Location and working hours:
- •Fast Private Jet HQ in Verona Area, Italy.
- •Shift roster including evening, weekend and holiday duties.
- •Possibility of business trips to industry events or other activities.