As Private Aviation Advisor, you’ll create and manage exceptional travel experiences for our customers, offerings them an extraordinary flight on board of private planes. For the Aviation logistics enthusiast and lovers, this is a dynamic and exciting position.
- •Analyse and research the best offers on the market.
- •Build and manage customers portfolio.
- •Manage the booking processes from the customer's first contact until the end of the flight while providing the best quality of service.
- •Negotiate with the various stakeholders.
- •Manage private flights and ensure proper communication between the stakeholders.
- •Product sales such as packages, JetCard or similar.
- •EU citizenship or Italian work permit.
- •Fluent in English (Native/Full Professional Proficiency).
- •Undergraduate Degree (Bachelor, Diploma, etc.).
- •Good problem solving, decision making skills and a proactive approach.
- •Enjoy working in a target driven and challenging environment.
- •Keen on delivering the highest possible customer service.
Compensation and type of contract:
- •Permanent contract.
- •Competitive annul gross salary (Negotiable based on skills and experience).
- •Sales commission based on targets.
Location and working hours:
- •Fast Private Jet HQ in Verona Area, Italy.
- •Mon-Fri | 09: 00-18: 00. (Working hours can be adjusted based on the market trend)
- •On-call shifts for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
- •Possibility of business trips to industry events or other activities.